Team-building should be engaging and informative, and it should create real results to impact workplace performance. Put the Striving Styles Personality System to work for your team. Learn the predominant needs and Striving Styles of team members to overcome hurdles and achieve something truly special.
More than ever, team members need to work together effectively to accomplish tasks. There are many different kinds of teams — leader-directed, total quality, continuous improvement, cross-functional, and informal. Regardless of the nature or setting of your team, understanding and appreciating similarities and differences in the personalities of your fellow team members can help you function better.
Align Team Performance Through Need Satisfaction
Resources in the Striving Styles workplace-specific toolkit enable employees to embrace different perspectives and more effectively solve problems, resolve conflicts and improve collaboration and team cohesiveness. As a member of management or as a business consultant or HR professional, you'll learn what works and what doesn't when it comes to team-building. Best of all, strategies custom-tailored to business are presented in an easy-to-follow "user manual" that everyone can understand.
Here's what you will achieve with the SSPS, quickly and easily:
- Focus and channel a team’s resources and strengths, and de-emphasize its weaknesses and deficiencies
- Differentiate between need satisfiers and need dissatisfiers
- Eliminate self-protective behaviors that interfere with team performance
- Implement precise steps to improve team performance
- Build bridges in communication with and between various team members
- Understand group dynamics, and maximize the potential of each team member